Summer holidays are here and you will probably be away from the office – maybe that is the right time to have some fun. Try putting some of these babies on your Out of Office email message. Go ahead – we dare you!
10. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
9. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
8. Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain removed so that I may be promoted to management
7. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
6. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
4. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
3. Hi. I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
2. Hi! I’m busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don’t bother to leave me any messages.
1. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ‘Susie’ instead of ‘Dave’.