Men, take note – this list is for you! From a compilation of many women interviewed comes a list of things that women do not believe that men know about them. This is an interesting collection of tidbits, given that it is based on perception and perceived facts. That said, if someone believes it, then it is at partially true (let’s avoid the whole philosophical discussion). Here is what the ladies had to say:
Ladies’ Secrets # 16-20
20. They want you to have your “guy time.” In fact, if you don’t have a great group of men to hang around, it’s a turn-off.
19. You have a woman’s interest if you pick her up in a convertible. You have her heart if there is a hair tie and/or brush in the car.
18. Never pinch the muffin-top. This is grounds for execution.
17. It goes movie, then dinner. That way there is no need to rush. There will be time for dessert.
16. It’s okay if you want to watch Steel Magnolias with her. But if you cry harder than she does when Shelby dies, you are going to have to start answering some questions.
Ladies’ Secrets # 11-15
15. When you offer to pay for something and we refuse, insist one more time. Always insist.
14. A plunger will never be a good gift.
13. Sometimes they bring men to dinners, parties, and events just to be able to say, “That one is mine.” Remember that.
12. She know she snores sometimes. Don’t ever tell her when she does.
11. Using a GPS is not a sign of weakness.
Ladies’ Secrets # 6-10
10. Turning into her mother is an inevitable fear she lives with on a daily basis. Calling this to attention at any point is a terrible idea.
9. Sometimes she just complains about her periods so you’ll leave her alone.
8. She finds it creepy when your fingernails are longer and/or shinier than hers. You may get a manicure, but don’t admit it, and don’t enjoy it.
7. Sometimes woman wear our bathing suits when they run out of underwear.
6. Don’t tell her you’re on a low-carb diet when you take her out to dinner. That’s why she is not out with her girlfriends.
Ladies’ Secrets # 1-5
5. She loves to hear she is beautiful. Breaking it down into specifics is even better.
4. Don’t pretend she doesn’t tell you when something’s wrong. Come on now. Increased chocolate intake. Foot tapping. crossed arms. Tears during a Hallmark commercial. She’s said all she needs to. Tell her she looks even skinnier than usual. And then get a glass of Sancerre.
3. Hey – they’re not always aware of their breasts. If she happens to brush up against you, it’s not necessarily coming on to you. Sometimes maybe – but it’s not a given. Figure it out.
2. If she offers you gum, it means she wants to kiss you later. It’s not an insult. Just take the gum.
1. Don’t try to figure out what will make her happy. Women has been trying to get to the bottom of that mystery since the beginning of time and they have no clue either.
More Cool Stuff: