There are a couple of keynote tests that you can immediately identify, like – groaning or letting out strange sounds when standing up, or feeling it way too much the next day – here is a list of some of the signs that you might be all grown up. This list is purely for laughs and fun…enjoy.
The List: Have You Grown Up? Admit It!
1. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You watch the Weather Channel.
4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
6. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break-up.”
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
10. You’re the one calling the police because those kids next door won’t turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
12. You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
13. Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald’s leftovers.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You take naps.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid.
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good stuff.”
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
22. “I just can’t drink the way I used to” replaces “I’m never going to drink that much again.”
23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
24. You drink at home before going to a bar because, well, you just don’t go to bars.
25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking, “Oh man, what the hell happened?”
“Growing Up Fast” artwork by Herakut: Artist site.
Check out this cool stuff: