I think we all played truth or dare as kids, didn’t we? Well, everyone knows that the office is no place for truth, …so then logic would have it that it is ripe territory for dares, if the Bravehearts among us are so bold. Like the things to do when you’re bored, these may be best tried when you are tired of your job, looking for a career change, or just about to get that gold retirement watch, if you know what I mean But who knows, if your workplace has a sense of humour, then by all means let the games begin!
1. Say to your boss, “I like your style” and shoot him with double-barreled fingers.
2. Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, “Did you get all that, I don’t want to have to repeat it.”
3. Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
4. Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle (there must be a ‘non-player’ within sight).
5. Grow mold in your coffee cup.
6. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
7. Don’t use any punctuation. Or, use, too…much; punctuation!
8. Put your waste basket on your desk and label it “IN”.
9. For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as “Bob.”
10. When in conversation, no matter where you are in the office, mutter, “I think my phone is ringing” and leave.
11. Hang a 2 foot long trail of toilet paper from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
12. At sensitive moments, blow your nose raucously. Apologize for your sinus condition.
13. Wear a disposable paper face mask. Tell the group: “Hey, you don’t want to catch what I’ve got!”
14. Bring a noisy electric pencil sharpener to the meeting. appliance repair in diamond bar . Sharpen your pencil every few minutes.
15. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.