Your mind wanders, there’s not enough work (at least, not important work) to keep you busy. I think we all have them, and sometimes you would like to just bust it up a bit and do something to break the monotony. Now, these may not actually help you keep your job, but just the thought of your co-workers reactions might be enough to at least keep a smile on your face and help that dreary day pass by a little faster. Childish ? Absolutely – who says we always have to have grown up fun!
1. Walk sideways to the photocopier.
2. Ignore the first five people who say ‘good morning’ to you.
3. Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, “Just called to say I can’t talk right now. Bye.”
4. Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
5. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace. (Or, give the casino dealer’s hand signal for “I’m out.”)
6. Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, “Sorry, I really prefer it this way.”
7. Make a face like somebody in the room farted.
8. While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
9. While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in Palmolive.
10. No matter what anyone asks you, reply, “Okay.”
More Cool Posts ‘n Sh-tuff: