OK, basically everyone in “Sex And The City” has lots of sex. Outside of their lover du jour, every woman in the movie is good friends with at least one gay man. Columnist Carrie Bradshaw gets left at the altar. Her group of friends stick their noses in her business. Somebody has a baby. Nobody worries about money. They live in New York City, but most of the people are white and rich. We learn early on that several characters are very witty, but we never actually hear anything that convinces us of this. They change clothes a lot. The end.
- List O’ Ten Bizarre Body Modification Practises
- List O’ Ten Bizarre Human Behaviour Syndromes
- List O’ Ten True Cases of Animals Brought To Court
- List O’ 6 Lesser Known Branches of Forensic Science
- List O’ Ten Deadly Australian Animals
- List O’ Ten Songs All About Getting Hitched
- List O’ Ten Amazing Bio-Luminescent Lifeforms
- List O’ Ten Unusual Bequethments in Wills
- Ten Things Is Not Enough For A Chuck Norris List!
- List O’ Ten Amazing Child Prodigies
- List O’ Ten Crazy Deep Underground Labs
- List O’ Top Ten Most Evil Catholic Popes
- List O’ Top Ten Discoveries of America Before Columbus
- List O’ 35 Random Factoids Great For Cocktail Converstation
- List O’ Ten Keepers of the Mona Lisa Before the Louvre