What is a lexophile? A lover of cryptic words, one who adores language and word structure. A language geek – a word nerd. Yoga Studio Delaware . This post presents 20 phrases that a lexophile would love, puns to the rest of the world. So love them or hate them, like they say, in a democracy itâ??s your vote that counts; in feudalism, itâ??s your Count that votes.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. massachusetts dui attorneys . Then it hit me.
- Police were called to a day care where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? Heâ??s all right now.
- The roundest knight at King Arthurâ??s round table was Sir Cumference.
- The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
- Writing with a broken pencil is pointless.
- When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
- The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
- When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U.C.L.A.
- The dead batteries were given out free of charge.
- Take a laptop computer for a run to jog your memory.
- A will is a dead giveaway.
- A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail.
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- If you donâ??t pay your exorcist you can get repossessed.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- A lot of money is tainted: â??Taint yours, and â??taint mine.
- You are stuck with your debt if you canâ??t budge it.
- When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought sheâ??d dye.